This event has been cancelled due to lack of sign ups, we’ll reschedule for the near future. Please check back shortly!
This 2-hour workshop will cover the basics of Kettlebell Sport lifts. Wondering if Kettlebell Sport is right for you? This is a great way to get a taste of what we’re all about. If you like it, you can continue after this workshop with 4 weeks of Kettlebell Sport Training that will prepare you for a 5-minute test event at the North Texas Open, our own Kettlebell Sport competition.
When: November 7, 9:00am – 11:00am
Where: North Texas Kettlebell Club, 15222 King Rd, Suite 803, Frisco, Texas 75034
Cost: Workshop Only, $49 | Workshop Plus 4 Weeks of Programming & Entry to North Texas Open, $250 (A $350 value–$100 savings!)
What we’ll cover:
- A Brief Kettlebell Sport History
- Kettlebell Swing
- Kettlebell Clean
- Kettlebell Jerk
- Kettlebell Snatch
- Safety in performing all lifts
- Q: Do I need to be an athlete to be able to do this sport?
- A: No! Our team came from all walks of live and athletic (or not so athletic) backgrounds. Any fitness level is welcome.
- Q: I learned the Kettlebell Swing/Snatch/Clean at a bootcamp/Crossfit WOD. Do I really need an intro?
- A: Yes, Kettlebell Sport uses a very different technique for each lift. All Kettlebell Sport competition sets are 10 minutes long, so lifting efficiently is critical. You still get an amazing workout (trust us), but it’s much more relaxed thank hardstyle or crossfit lifting.
- Q: Who is Kettlebell Sport right for?
- A: Kettlebell Sport is right for anyone who has the desire to improve their physical fitness, the mental ability to keep pushing when you want to quit, and a heart for competition. We have had people on our team that range from 24-54 years old (though we’ve seen people compete from age 13 to 70!). We have both people who are looking to lose significant weight and people looking to tone. Wonder if it’s for you? This is a great way to find out!
Fill out the form below to sign up. We will contact your via your preferred method to get your registered.